The American Health Council has cordially appointed Dr. Andrew Gombash, DO, as “Best in Medicine.” Working in the healthcare industry for over three decades, Dr. Gombash is an expert in the field of Osteopathy and demonstrates a willingness to learn and share his knowledge.
As Dr. Gombash always wanted to pursue a career that helped people, his first choice was to either be a coach or teacher, however he soon realized that these professions were not for him. He then decided to pursue an education at medical school to enable him to become a physician. Subsequently, Dr. Gombash obtained his D.O., from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine when he graduated in 1986. In addition, Dr. Gombash is also Board Certified in FP and OMT.
Dr. Gombash is currently working as a physician at Quad Medical where he has been based for the past five years. Quad Medical provide onsite clinics, shared clinics and occupational health. On a daily basis, Dr. Gombash provides Pt. Care, reviews the lab data, participates in diagnostic studies and refers patients.
Throughout his esteemed career, Dr. Gombash has enjoyed a number of successes. These include being the former President of Toledo Osteopathic Physicians and the former President of Ross County Med. Society ‘Ambulatory Care. He was also involved with the clerkship at Ohio State University and is an active member of AOA. Most notably, Dr. Gombash was the proud recipient of the Outstanding Leadership award and the Best in Medicine award in 2018.
When not busy working, Dr. Gombash enjoys playing and watching baseball. In addition, he also volunteers with Disabled American Veterans and is an ASPCA Guardian.
Looking into the future, Dr. Gombash plans to retire, after which he hopes to spend his newly freed time working with local food banks.
Physician at Quad Medical
- QuadMed provides innovative, high-value health care solutions to companies, improving the health and well-being of the people served.
- QuadMed understands the transformative power of an integrated primary care model rooted in prevention and wellness. Their solution is predicated on the primary care provider and patient relationship.
- QuadMed’s model provides comprehensive preventive and coordinated care that is centered on the patient’s needs. They leverage health information technology and other process innovations to assure high-quality, accessible and efficient care.
Source: Quad Medical
- Former President of Toledo Osteopathic Physicians
- Former President of Ross County Medical Society ‘Ambulatory Care Clerkship Ohio State University
- Board Certified in FP and OMT