Dr. Cassandra Tribble has been honored by the American Health Council as “Best in Medicine.” Dr. Tribble is a well-renowned attending physician in Connecticut, and has worked at Greenwich Anesthesia Associates at Greenwich Hospital for an impressive 21 years.
Dr. Tribble has been interested in the medical industry since her childhood. She has always possessed an innate curiosity for the inner workings of the human body and would continually ask her parents questions to feed her thirst for knowledge. In addition, her parents bought her a set of World Book Encyclopedias that allowed her to even further broaden her understanding. These instances motivated her to pursue a career as a doctor. She completed her undergraduate degree at Harvard University, where she graduated cum laude and studied at the University of Michigan Medical School, where she received her MD in 1990 specializing in anesthesiology and pain management. Furthermore she completed an internship at the Henry Ford Hospital, Wayne State University and a residency at NYU School of Medicine. Dr. Tribble is also proud to have completed a fellowship between 1994-1995 at Harvard Medical School in Pain Management Clinical and Research. This has allowed Dr. Tribble to gain in-depth knowledge of her sector.
The expert anesthesiology department at Greenwich Hospital are dedicated to providing all individuals that visit the hospital with expert care that utilizes the most cutting-edge technologies and methods available. The department predominantly works in anesthesiology as well as managing the pain of patients who have had general, regional and local operations. The expertise of the department within anesthetic management includes pediatric, critical care, regional and thoracic anesthesia, interventional pain management and obstetrical. In addition, sedation, peripheral nerve blocks, consultations, spinal and epidurals are all delivered by the team anesthesiology team at Greenwich Hospital.
With regards to her own role at Greenwich Hospital, Dr. Tribble is responsible for anesthesia services, but she also works in the same field at other contracts. She is also involved with other areas of the medical profession and caters to patients with general conditions as well as working orthopedics, obstetrics and pediatrics. Alongside her medical expertise, Dr. Tribble prides herself on being highly approachable and trustworthy. She will always try to raise patient engagement and takes great joy in her work.
To further her own professional development and share her knowledge with others, Dr. Tribble is an active member of both the American Board of Anesthesia and the National Medical Association. She credits her career achievements to the continual motivation and assistance she has received from her mentors and family. Gaining the trust of her patients is very important to Dr. Tribble and something she enjoys.
When she is not working, Dr. Tribble enjoys keeping fit and exercising at Rose’s Bootcamp and also at Yoga. She is also part of a spiritual sisterhood. To give back to the community, Dr. Tribble is involved with Jack and Jill of America, the National Medical Association and the American Society of Anesthesiologists.
Over the next five years, Dr. Tribble wants to continue her commitment to helping those most in need both nationally and internationally. This is alongside continuing to love and assist her own children in their endeavors.
Share this entry
Physician at Greenwich Anesthesia Associates at Greenwich Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital’s anesthesiology team offers patients the most advanced anesthesiology and pain management options available with a full range of general, regional and local procedures.
- The team specializes in many aspects of anesthetic management, including pediatric, obstetrical, regional and thoracic anesthesia, as well as critical care and pain management.
- Greenwich Hospital enhances the lives of the people we serve by providing access to high value, patient-centered care in collaboration with those who share their values.
- Greenwich Hospital is committed to innovation and excellence in patient care, teaching, research and service throughout communities.
- Source: https://www.greenwichhospital.org
Professional Awards & Honors
- 1994-1995: Fellowship at Harvard Medical School, Pain Management Clinical and Research Fellowship
- Harvard University, Graduated Cum Laude (Undergraduate)
- University of Michigan Medical School (Medical School)
- Henry Ford Hospital, Wayne State University (Internship)
- NYU School of Medicine (Residency)