Isaac Delke, MD, FACOG is a Professor of the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine at UF college of Medicine – Jacksonville.
On a daily basis, Dr. Delke works in patient care in Obstetrics and Gynecology and Maternal-Fetal medicine. Dr. Delke’s clinical duties revolve around Infant/Maternal mortality, obesity issues, and HIV pregnancies.
His clinical interests include HIV infection in pregnancy, operative obstetrics, multi-fetal pregnancies, preterm birth prevention, prenatal diagnosis, risk management, and patient (maternal and fetal) safety.
Dr. Delke is primarily conducting research on HIV and substance abuse as well as HIV infection in pregnancy, induction of labor and maternal morbidity and mortality.
Share this entry
Professor of the Department of Obstetrics & Gynecology in the Division of Maternal and Fetal Medicine at UF college of Medicine – Jacksonville.
- The University of Florida College of Medicine – Jacksonville is the largest of the three UF colleges – medicine, nursing and pharmacy – located on the approximately 110-acre UF Health Jacksonville campus.
- The college’s 15 clinical science departments house more than 380 faculty members and 300 residents and fellows. The college offers 32 accredited graduate medical education programs.
Source: UF Health
- Duval County Medical Society
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- National Institute of Health Fetal Medicine
- Society of Maternal Fetal Medicine
- HIV Local and National