The American Health Council has cordially appointed Dr. Kwabena Owusu-Dapaah, M.D., FAAP., FACEP., FAAEM., as “Best in Medicine.” With over eighteen years experience in the healthcare sector, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah, from Somerset County, New Jersey, is revered for his contributions as a highly regarded Attending Physician.
Dr. Owusu-Dapaah has always wanted to become a doctor ever since he was a child, so it was a natural progression for him to enroll at medical school. He attained his MD from the University of Science and Technology, which he furthered with his Residency in Pediatrics & Emergency Medicine at Lincoln Medical Center, New York Medical College. Dr. Owusu-Dapaah is also American Board Certified in Emergency Medicine and is Certified in Pediatrics.
Currently, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah works as an Attending Physician at Saint Clare’s Health/ New Jersey Health System, an award- winning provider of safe, high quality, and compassionate care. Their multidisciplinary team of experts is committed to providing advanced care in a patient-centered environment tailored to meet the needs of each individual and their family. Key services provided include; Ambulatory, Behavioral Health, Joint Replacement, Weight Loss, Surgery, Sports Medicine, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Rehabilitation, Emergency Medicine, Laboratory, Maternity, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Nutrition, Nephrology, Psychiatry, and Women’s Health.
With particular expertise in emergency medicine, pediatrics, and patient care, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah’s day to day responsibilities include treating and educating his patients and their families. Dr.Owusu-Dapaah provides excellence in patient care, making sure his patients leave feeling taken care of, with all their questions and concerns handled.
Keen to remain at the forefront of his profession, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah is a Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians, the American Academy of Pediatrics, the American College of Emergency Physicians and the American Academy of Emergency Medicine. He also retains affiliations with the American Medical Association.
Looking back at his illustrious career to date, the esteemed doctor attributes his success to his hard work and the never-ending support from his parents and his wife. He is extremely proud of all he has accomplished, particularly moving to America to practice medicine.
In addition to his medical achievements, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah is the founder of Family Link Money Transfer Company, which provides money transfers to Ghana.
Looking to the future, Dr. Owusu-Dapaah’s goals within the next five years include teaching the next generation of doctors. Above all, he will continue to make a positive impact on his patients’ lives and his local community.
When not busy working, Dr.Owusu- Dapaah enjoys traveling and spending time with his family. He also partakes in missions to Africa.
Share this entry
Attending Physician at Saint Clare’s Health System
- Saint Clare’s Health is an award- winning provider of safe, high quality, and compassionate care.
- Their multidisciplinary team of experts is committed to providing advanced care in a patient- centered environment tailored to meet the needs of each individual and their family.
Source: Saint Clare’s Health
CEO and Founder of Family Link Money Transfer Inc.
- It is a non-bank financial institution authorized by the New York State & New Jersey State Departments of Financial Services in the United States to provide money transfer and other related business services.
- The Family Link brand has traded for nearly two decades with exemplary, professional experience as one of the most trusted independently-owned money transfer companies in the United States devoted to serve the African remittances corridor.
Source: Family Link Money Transfer Inc.
- Fellow, American College of Emergency Physicians
- Fellow, American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow, American Academy of Emergency Medicine