The American Health Council welcomes Mary Satterly-Hart, MD, FACEP as “Best in Medicine”. Working in the healthcare industry for over 31 years, Dr. Satterly-Hart is an expert in the field of Emergency Medicine. With a passion for teaching, Dr. Satterly-Hart is continually looking to share her knowledge and expertise with others.
Having enjoyed biology and chemistry as a child, Dr. Satterly-Hart focused her initial studies around Biochemistry. After studying for her Undergraduate at Rutgers University. Dr. Satterly-Hart completed her Medical Degree at the Uniformed Services University of Bethesda, following this with a Residency at the San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium.
As of January 2018, Dr. Satterly-Hart works for Envision Physician Services at Sacred Heart Hospital in Pensacola, Florida. On a daily basis, Dr. Satterly-Hart’s daily responsibilities include taking on critical access roles, neurology care, cardiac care, trauma, and level two trauma care. Finding immense fulfillment in her role, Dr. Satterly-Hart attributes her success to her natural ability and desire to always give her patients the highest standards of care.
Prior to working at Envision Physician Services, Dr. Satterly-Hart worked as Emergency Medicine Medical Doctor at AMN Staff Care for 2 years. Specializing in locum Tenens, Staff Care who are healthcare recruiters that are dedicated to matching physicians and advanced practitioners with the right opportunities to achieve their personal and professional goals. Many of today’s health systems are including on-site and stand-alone urgent care clinics in their short and long-term plans, reflective of the drive for convenient, patient-centered care that also keeps non-emergency cases out of ER. Thus, urgent care physicians, nurse practitioners (NPs) and the physicians (PA’s) are increasingly in demand, and employers are seeking to fill temporary locum tenens urgent care jobs to keep their walk-in clinics running smoothly.
To broaden her knowledge in her field, Dr. Satterly-Hart remains part of numerous professional associations including the American Medical Association, the American College of Emergency Physicians, and is a Diplomat and Fellow of the American Board of Emergency Medicine.
Looking back at her achievements to date, Dr. Satterly-Hart holds her time in the US Air Force as an MD in particularly high regard, during which she was presented with numerous Military Award Honors.
In the future, Dr. Satterly-Hart hopes to continue sharing her invaluable knowledge and insight through mentoring new physicians.
When not busy working, Dr. Satterly-Hart enjoys spending quality time with her family, raising her daughters, Meredith and Melanie. With a keen interest in sports, Dr. Satterly-Hart enjoys playing competitive tennis and watching various sporting activities, while also partaking in cooking, taking great pleasure in being a gourmet chef.
Emergency Medicine Physician at Envision Physician Services (Sacred Heart Hospital)
- Envision Physician Services is a multi-specialty medical group and one of the top healthcare companies in the country.
- The national group practice is steeped in the commercial, clinical and human realities of delivering high-performance, network-based care today.
Source: Envision Physician Services
Past Emergency Medicine Medical Doctor at AMN Staff Care, ATL – Locum Tenens
- Many of today’s health systems are including on-site and stand-alone urgent care clinics in their short and long-term plans, reflective of the drive for convenient, patient-centered care that also keeps non-emergency cases out of the ER.
- Thus, urgent care physicians, nurse practitioners (NPs) and physician assistants (PAs) are increasingly in demand, and employers are seeking to fill temporary locum tenens urgent care jobs to keep their walk-in clinics running smoothly.
- American Medical Association
- American College of Physicians
- The Florida College of Emergency Physicians
- The American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine