Dr. Scott Middleton, M.D., D.M.D. has been warmly welcomed as “Best in Medicine” by the American Health Council, in recognition of his dedication to healthcare over the past 16 years as a dentist and surgeon.
Dr. Middleton comes from a medical family, but his personal motivation for pursuing a medical career was the desire to make a difference in his community. He earned his M.D. from the University of Texas Health Center and his D.M.D. from South Carolina Medical University. Furthermore, Dr. Middleton is also A.B.O.M.S.-certified.
As the owner of Middleton Oral Surgery in Sarasota, FL, Dr. Scott Middleton oversees a team dedicated to providing excellent patient care while performing a wide range of surgical procedures, including extractions, sinus lifts, bone grating, wisdom teeth removal, implants, exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth, oral pathology and tori removals. The practice also provides a full range of anesthesia options and its medical team is dedicated in providing excellence in patient care. On a day-to-day basis, Dr. Middleton performs surgeries and implants, with a constant focus on providing the best possible patient care.
As well as the American Health Council, Dr. Middleton is a member of the Florida Dental Association, the Sarasota County Dental Association, the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Academy of Osseointegration, the American Dental Society of Anesthesia, the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, the American Medical Association, the American Dental Association and the West Coast Dental Society.
During his illustrious career, Dr. Middleton has earned several prestigious honors, including a Canadian Prime Minister’s scientific scholarship and a Life Alumni Scholarship, but he is most proud of his work in his practice. Looking back at his career and achievements to date, he attributes his success to his hard work and the never-ending support of his family.
Looking to the future, Dr. Middleton’s goal is to continue changing and improving patient outcomes with his procedures. When not busy working, Dr. Middleton enjoys skiing, boating, and spending time with family and friends. He also volunteers at Project Christmas Smile.
Share this entry
Owner & Surgeon at Middleton Oral Surgery
- Middleton Oral Surgery is a medical practice owned by Dr. Scott Middleton. This practice performs extractions, sinus lifts, bone grating, wisdom teeth removal, implants, exposure and bracketing of impacted teeth, oral pathology, and tori removals.
- Dr. Middleton’s practice offers a full range of anesthesia options for those needing surgery. Above all, he provides excellence in patient care.
- The American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
- The American Academy of Osseointegration
- The American Dental Society of Anesthesia
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- American Medical Association
- The American Dental Association
- The West Coast Dental Society
- Florida Dental Association
- Sarasota County Dental Association