Tatiana Falcone MD, MPH, is a Staff Physician in the Cleveland Clinic Neurological Institute, who focuses on child and adolescent psychiatry.
She went to medical school at the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana in Medellin, Colombia, then came to Cleveland Clinic for her residency and internship. She also has a masters in epidemiology from the Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana in Colombia.
Cleveland Clinic Health system includes eight regional hospitals, 16 family health centers, a children’s hospital for rehabilitation and one affiliate hospital. Cleveland Clinic is accredited by The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest accreditor of healthcare organizations. Their mission is to provide better care of the sick, investigation into their problems, and further education of those who serve.
Source: Cleveland Clinic
Share this entry
Staff Physician and director of Project Impact at the Cleveland Clinic
- Cleveland Clinic health system includes eight regional hospitals, 16 family health centers, a children’s hospital for rehabilitation and one affiliate hospital.
Professional Awards and Honors
- APA public and Community Psychiatry Fellow from 2005–2007
- Member, APA Board of Trustees, 2006
- Child Intervention Prevention Service Fellow in child psychiatry research from 2005–2007
- Member of the APA committee in Hispanic Psychiatrist, 2007–2010
- 40 Most Successful Hispanic leaders by Kaleidoscope Magazine
- APA Transformational Leadership Award 2009–2011